Issuing Library Cards
A patron must be at least 8 years of age to obtain a library card.
- Library material circulates for 2 weeks
- One renewal of 2 weeks permitted - May call library to renew material.
- Fines of $0.25 per day (Maximum $25) for late material.
- Lost material will require a replacement fee.
We don't have what you are looking for?
If you can provide title and author, we can search other libraries in WV. A fee of $4.00 is requested to help cover postage.
Library Material Available
- Elementary - Fiction & non - fiction books available. Emergent readers.
- Junior - Fiction, non-fiction, and biography sections.
- Adult Fiction - General, Large Print, Christian, Mystery, Western, Young Adult, & Science-fiction sections.
- Adult Non-fiction - General & Biography sections.
- Paperbacks - Collections of romance, western, mystery, science fiction, & general fiction rotate with NO time limit.
- Audio Books - Available on CDs.
- Non-Fictional DVDs - Material checks out for two weeks.
The library contains research material for family history, marriage records, local and state history, census information, grave register, and more.
Genealogy research requests by phone, mail, or email will be dealt with as time allows.
(Downstairs and available to rent)
*Room rent $15.00 per hour
*Room rental during library hours is at Librarians discretion.
*Advanced arrangements must be made and a contract signed.
click/tap the tabs below to view details for the service
8.5 X 11 Copies = $0.25 as of 9-1-2014
8.5 X 14 Copies = $0.25 as of 9-1-2014
11 X 17 Copies = $0.30 as of 9-1-2014
Two-sided copies are counted as 2 copies
Color Copies = $0.50 for 8.5 X 11
Scanning of documents is offered at no additional cost