Issuing Library Cards
A patron must be at least 8 years of age to obtain a library card.
- Library material circulates for 2 weeks
- One renewal of 2 weeks permitted - May call library to renew material.
- Fines of $0.25 per day (Maximum $25) for late material.
- Lost material will require a replacement fee.
We don't have what you are looking for?
If you can provide title and author, we can search other libraries in WV. A fee of $4.00 is requested to help cover postage.
Library Material Available
- Elementary - Fiction & non - fiction books available. Emergent readers.
- Junior - Fiction, non-fiction, and biography sections.
- Adult Fiction - General, Large Print, Christian, Mystery, Western, Young Adult, & Science-fiction sections.
- Adult Non-fiction - General & Biography sections.
- Paperbacks - Collections of romance, western, mystery, science fiction, & general fiction rotate with NO time limit.
- Audio Books - Available on CDs.
- Non-Fictional DVDs - Material checks out for two weeks.
(Downstairs and available to rent)
*Room rent $15.00 per hour
*Room rental during library hours is at Librarians discretion.
*Advanced arrangements must be made and a contract signed.
click/tap the tabs below to view details for the service
Copier and Printing
8.5 X 11 Copies = $0.25 as of 9-1-2014
8.5 X 14 Copies = $0.25 as of 9-1-2014
11 X 17 Copies = $0.30 as of 9-1-2014
Two-sided copies are counted as 2 copies
Color Copies = $0.50 for 8.5 X 11
Scanning of documents is offered at no additional cost
FREE Notary Service
Computer Access with Internet